January 23, 2010

To play the lottery....

The next few months are going to be flying by. I base my months on the weekends (thats when I get to climb). So I have been looking at my next few weekends for climbing.

Today is the First Avenue Rocks climbing comp.
Tomorrow is 95% chance of rain.

Next weekend is my Birthday.
Friday night at Casey's lake house.
Saturday Tuscaloosa climbing comp.
Sunday..... The day after my 21'st birthday... I'm gonna need to rest.


o

I'm starting to feel that my days are numbered for hard bouldering ascents.
There is no time to project anything when you can only work it once every month or two.

Not to mention Sloper Fest (Hp40 Rocks) will be coming up march 5th. So soon!!

I need ample money, and a degree in nursing. . .

Or just win the Lottery!





1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel... There is never any time for climbing when you are in school, and there is never any money when you cant have a job cause school rules your life...

    ReplyDelete