May 4, 2009

Battle of the Blogs


I can't believe all the people who have blogs, but never update! And then every post they do have starts off with; I know its been forever since I updated.... Well YEA! It's been 4 months! I plan on updating a few times a week. If nothing happens, I will tell you about how nothing has happened. 

I feel like the blogs are the new thing. Facebook, Myspace, and the new Twitter, (what the hell is up with that?) all paved the way for everyone to have blogs. . . 

Feel free to post about what ever!












7 comments:

  1. Yeah well at least my never updated blog isnt covered with other peoples pictures of myself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "anonymous" is critisizing someone for having pictures of themself posted on THEIR blog.. why anonymous??? why? we don't even know what unupdated blog you represent: anonymous.blogspot.com??? ... help us out brohan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and that picture is a perfect representation of my blog: bablingbroox.blogspot.com coffee curls climbing college

    ReplyDelete
  4. With all do respect Brooks, he has a point. I should use My pictures of My self... Can't use the ones other people take of me... ... Jackass

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know... what was I thinking? I just thought you were down with OPP (other peoples pictures).

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Oh, CABIN BOY (Said with an English accent) I just love those curls. Fix me some tea, and rub my feet deary."

    Beer pong mistakes means you'll never get to make sweet love to your English lover ever again. How do you live with yourself?

    Tyler!!! Nice blog buddy...'bout time. Now I can stalk you, especially now that you and Linda are finished ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, talk about embarrassed! After you guys gave the hugs and the goodbyes. We cleaned up camp, packed up in the rain, and went to pay Linda. She came out as nice as she could be. Told us "when you grow up, you can come back... until then, Miguels is the place for you."

    Agreed! Can't wait to visit you guys sometime. (I stalk your blog too!)

    ReplyDelete